Upcoming Lunch and Learn Sessions
Do you wish for the ground to swallow you up when you hear the words time management? Need to learn more about social media? No idea what GDPR is? We may be able to help! Here at Business Computer Solutions, we host our Lunch and Learn events.
Each event is an informal networking opportunity, with lunch included and a short presentation that will help with your understanding of business, technology and marketing.
We have scheduled all our upcoming sessions for 2018 with the following topics:
- Wednesday 24th January: An Introduction to GDPR
- Wednesday 14th February: An Introduction to GDPR
- Wednesday 21st February: Social Media in 2018
- Wednesday 14th March: An Introduction to GDPR
- Wednesday 21st March: Facebook Advertising
- Wednesday 18th April: An Introduction to GDPR
- Wednesday 25th April: Email Marketing in Compliance
- Wednesday 16th May: An Introduction to GDPR
- Wednesday 23rd May: Better Time Management
- Wednesday 13th June: Public Speaking
The ‘Lunch & Learn’ events take place over a couple of hours, once a month and are completely free of charge for both our lovely customers and other Kent based business owners.
Ready to book some sessions? Click on the session above you would like to attend and book your free place through Eventbrite. We look forward to seeing you!
We anticipate that these sessions will fill up quickly, so don’t delay and contact our team with your interest today by dropping a line to email@example.com or call 01843 572600.
You can read more about our ‘Lunch and Learn’ sessions on our dedicated blog section here.
You can read our most popular Q&A on the Lunch and Learn sessions here.